<body>
blog
Best Viewed In: Internet Explorer
Compatible With: Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer


Serve

Shout



profile
I am uki/syukri.
I am 17.
Was from admiralty primary and woodlands ring secondary.

Don't like me, just gtfo. Thanks.

@ Tuesday, December 15, 2009 3:40 PM

Why is the blogger dashboard bugged.
Thats seriously so youtube-like.

Argh! So anyway, results in 3 days? And i feel that the worst has yet to come.
Welll, I still need to cut my hair and stuff before i can take my results. My hair's like a bush now. Wanna go rebond but my mom giving me problem. !!!! I want my fringe to be straight and not curly like retardsuperman. Gosh. I look silly.

I just dont get why my hair gets super curly when its long but when its short, its straight!! Ok whatever, imma just ask my mom when i can rebond it. But seriously though, i want it straight badly lol. I wonder, why am i talking about my hair? LOL.