<body>
blog
Best Viewed In: Internet Explorer
Compatible With: Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer


Serve

Shout



profile
I am uki/syukri.
I am 17.
Was from admiralty primary and woodlands ring secondary.

Don't like me, just gtfo. Thanks.

At night
@ Sunday, December 6, 2009 2:15 AM

Hi people, im back to blogger. I find tumblr too little in stuffs that i can do. And i used tumblr because there was something wrong with blogger lastime. So yay. Did some changes to this skin i found, and wala! Haha. Its december now. Quite fast huh. I know right. I wished it would last longer so i can relax some more. :P But NO! My birthday is coming soon and i cant wait for it. Well, all im waiting is presents! I hope i get though :( But yeah, still cant wait.

Results are coming out on 18 of december. Harhar. Well, if i was to go ITE, i would choose something that involves Animation or anything that involves Radio dj! Yesyes! And if i go SEC 5, then i will have to study more and more and then go to Poly and go to the courses i desire. Yea...
Ok, i have nothing else to write but to think of the worst scenario that could happen on that day! :( See ya!