<body>
blog
Best Viewed In: Internet Explorer
Compatible With: Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer


Serve

Shout



profile
I am uki/syukri.
I am 17.
Was from admiralty primary and woodlands ring secondary.

Don't like me, just gtfo. Thanks.

!!
@ Monday, July 13, 2009 9:08 PM

HI BLOG.

Today school was okay okay...
Hmm.. morning as usual in school, took temperature and stuffs.
Then mr jack chong came in and gave out something.
So after he left, it was maths lessons.
Should i really explain everything that happened to school? NO.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. So if you wana know, just dream about me woo.

Anyway, today i didnt know i had DnT :(
Omg, you know my study time is after school and this one week, i wont be able to?
I'll mug while playing computer then. SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
Yeah, im gonna study chemistry.
Then i needa study maths.

Yeah whatever okay lol. The day was okay, but i cant go home with qien this whole week so he'll be sad. HAHA.
SOOOOOOOOOOOO, ignorance is my new bestfriend.
I hate DNT seriously. :( Spoils my mood. Should have taken art.
I LOVE ART AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I LOVE DRAWING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Omg so you know, im gonna study all the way and get to sec5! STAMPED CHOP!
NO TURNING BACK! YES! JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU!
NO STOPPING OGOGGOGOGOG.
Im going crazy now. And im studying now so ya HASHASHASH.

OK thats all HAHAHA BYEBAISA