<body>
blog
Best Viewed In: Internet Explorer
Compatible With: Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer


Serve

Shout



profile
I am uki/syukri.
I am 17.
Was from admiralty primary and woodlands ring secondary.

Don't like me, just gtfo. Thanks.

Fa la la la.
@ Sunday, December 6, 2009 3:41 PM

Hello, second day of my revival.

I've been listening to Shinee's songs. And yes, im addicted to the songs. Its really nice to sing and it has some catchy tunes. So yea, you'll realise that the songs in my blog are all Shinee. Well, i still like Taeyang's songs.

Soooooooooooooo, anyway, i woke up just now. Bathe, and then cleaned my room. Cus' theres gonna a ceremony on 13th of december so i have to keep my room clean or else people who come into my room would suffocate or drown. My bro keeps on making a mess and im the one who have to clean it. So unfair x100!!!! Im so gonna throw his stuffs away. *evil laugh*

Ok whatever, thats all!