<body>
blog
Best Viewed In: Internet Explorer
Compatible With: Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer


Serve

Shout



profile
I am uki/syukri.
I am 17.
Was from admiralty primary and woodlands ring secondary.

Don't like me, just gtfo. Thanks.

@ Wednesday, December 9, 2009 2:05 AM

Hello people. Yes, im posting this at 2.05am because i have nothing to do. Im going to sleep after this and if i can wake up in the morning, im going jogging. YES! Its been a while since i jogged. So, im gonna do it again.

Im downloading left4dead2 now. Well, not now, but its been two days. I could have finish downloading it yesterday but no. I keep pausing it cus it would lag my comp. I hope it works though. If not im gonna bash someone. Just kidding.

Also, birthday is coming in one month's time!!! Dont believe it? Just wait and see people. Im so old :( Im old, i'll have wrinkles and my face will have holes. AHHHHHHHHHHHH, i will ahve flabby hands@#)@!#!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way worst than the 2012 movie.