<body>
blog
Best Viewed In: Internet Explorer
Compatible With: Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer


Serve

Shout



profile
I am uki/syukri.
I am 17.
Was from admiralty primary and woodlands ring secondary.

Don't like me, just gtfo. Thanks.

:)
@ Friday, July 17, 2009 2:40 PM

Hello people.
Ive not been updating my blog cus im sick and im busy.
Also, ive changed blog url, haha!!!
Anyway, ive been sick for two days now. Well actually three days. My high fever started three days ago with 37.8 degrees. The next day it went up to 37.9. This morning it went up to 38.2. So i decided to go to the doctor.
I also had diarrheoa!?! or diarrhea. Whatever the spelling is and it hurts.
Cus ive stomach wind too. Thats like the worst combination ever you know?

Then yea, i wanted to buy a new spec yesterday.
Then when i was in the shop, my eyes went supa blur.
I couldn't see where i was going. Then i told the shop owner i wanted to go to the toilet first.
Yeah, so i managed to go to the toilet and i quickly went inside the cubicle.
Sat down and my eyes went back to normal.

I called my mom to take me home cus i doubt i could walk back home in the condition i was in.
She said she was tired lolz. So she told me to take taxi home.
Kept pressing my stomach cus it was hurting.
So yea, persevered till i got home!

At home, my stomach was really in pain.
Sooo like i asked my mum to rub some oil on it.
But it stills hurt. Then i ate my medicine and went to sleep.
Nothing happened, it stills hurt.

So now my diarrhea is gone but i still have stomach wind :(
I wonder what i ate on wednesday. After recess, i became sick.
I BLAME ON THE FOOD!!!!!!
Hahahahaahaha. So yeah, I think thats all that i should blog about.
I will blog more soon :)